Riverland Help Center
            Knowledge Base Riverland Community College Transfer Information

            Effects of Grades on Transfer credits

            Within the Minnesota State system, grades of "D" will transfer for general education courses(MnTC). Many schools will also accept grades of "D" if your overall GPA is above 2.0, however it is always up to the receiving institution. Check with the Transfer Specialist at that college or university.

            Updated: 19 Mar 2019 12:52 AM
            Help us to make this article better
            0 0