Riverland Help Center
            Knowledge Base Riverland Community College Admissions

            Getting readmitted to Riverland

            If you are a former Riverland student who would like to return to Riverland and: If you have attended Riverland within the last 5 years, and have been out of school for at least one term, you need to fill out an Intent to Return Form. To print out the Intent to Return form, please visit: http://www.riverland.edu/admissions/IntenttoReturn.pdf. If it has been more than 5 years since you attended Riverland, you will need to complete the full Riverland application. If you do not have a final high school transcript or GED on file, you will need to provide that information for readmission.

            Updated: 19 Mar 2019 01:27 AM
            Help us to make this article better
            0 0