Riverland Help Center
            Knowledge Base Riverland Community College Graduation

            How do I know if I am ready to graduate?

            Students are eligible for graduation when they have successfully completed the program requirements for a degree, diploma, or certificate. To determine if you have completed your requirements, log in to your e-Services, select Academic Records and then view your Degree Audit Report for the major you are completing. If you need help understanding this report, contact your assigned academic advisor or call 507-433-0600 if you are unsure who your academic advisor is.

            Updated: 03 Jul 2019 01:33 AM
            Help us to make this article better
            0 0