Riverland Help Center
            Knowledge Base Riverland Community College Registration

            Taking Riverland Classes without Earning a Degree

            Yes. If you do not plan to earn a degree, diploma or certificate from the college, you can apply as a non-degree seeking student or visiting student and take up to 16 credits. Non-degree seeking or visiting students are not eligible for financial aid. If this is the option that you want, select “complete courses but not a degree” under the educational intent question on the application form.

            Updated: 19 Mar 2019 12:12 AM
            Help us to make this article better
            0 0