Registration for the Accuplacer is available online.You can choose to take the Accuplacer before you register for classes or the same day as New Student Registration if you prefer. It's important to prepare for the Accuplacer. There are study links available on our web site or you can download a web-based study app.
Things you need to know before you take the ACCUPLACER:
You must register to take the ACCUPLACER test. We do not allow Walk ins.
· Arrive 15 minutes before the scheduled test time to check in.
· You must provide your Student ID Number and a photo ID for admittance to the test.
· If you arrive after the testing session begins, you will not be admitted to the session.
· If you have a qualified disability and require an alternative format for Accuplacer, please contact the Student Success Center at 507-433-0646 or 800-247-5039 ext. 0646
· Outside resources such as dictionaries, calculators, thesauruses, or translators are prohibited in the testing room. Using outside resources during testing is a violation of Riverland's Student Code of Conduct. Violators will be asked to leave the testing session and their tests will be voided.