Riverland Help Center
            Knowledge Base Riverland Community College Transfer Information

            Transferring Credits to other Colleges and Universities

            If you are transferring to a MN State institution, that college or university will be able to access your Riverland Community College transcript electronically. Otherwise, you must request your official transcript be sent to your transfer institution in writing. A $5.00 fee is charged for your official transcript to be mailed or picked up. Transcripts cannot be faxed. Here is a link to the request form. http://www.riverland.edu/pdf/transcript.PDF 

            Updated: 19 Mar 2019 12:05 AM
            Help us to make this article better
            0 0