Riverland Help Center
            Knowledge Base Riverland Community College Transfer Information

            Transferring Credits to Riverland from other Institutions

            If you are transferring credits from another MN State institution, you may not need to request an official transcript. Typically, if you attended another MN State institution since 1990 an electronic transcript can be accessed by the college. Dates may vary by institution. If you are transferring from institution(s) outside of the MN State system (i.e. - private, out of state, U of M), you need to request an official transcript from your originating institution(s) be sent directly to Riverland Community College. Transcripts turned in by students or faxed are not accepted as official. Official transcripts should be mailed to: Riverland Community College 1900 8th Ave. NW Austin, MN  55912 Once your official transcript(s) are accessed or received, the Transfer Specialist will, with program faculty in some cases, determine which courses transfer. Once the determination is made,  you will receive an email stating your transcript has been evaluated and you are able to see the results on your Interactive Degree Audit Report (DARs) in your E-Services account. The Interactive Degree Audit Report is located under "Grades and Transcripts". You can access your DARS report through eServices. Please go to MyRiverland to access eServices. NOTE: You will not have access to a DARS report before you are admitted to the college. In this case, please contact the Transfer Specialist by email or call 507-433-0600. Find more information about transfer, visit www.riverland.edu/transfer.

            Updated: 19 Mar 2019 12:51 AM
            Help us to make this article better
            0 0