Riverland Help Center
            Knowledge Base Riverland Community College Disability Services

            When to request disability accommodations

            The sooner, the better!  Each semester students must submit a “New Request” for accommodations. The Disability Service Office will process these requests in the order that they are received. You may submit accommodation requests any time during the semester. We will make every attempt to process late requests in a timely manner. Keep in mind some accommodations can take several weeks to process; so students should register for courses and submit their semester requests early! 

            Updated: 19 Mar 2019 01:32 AM
            Help us to make this article better
            0 0