Q&A feature is only available using Zoom Webinar. Q&A feature is not available in Zoom Meetings.
1. Be sure to enable the Q&A feature at the time of scheduling your webinar.
2. Attendees will have Q&A option in their menu bar. Select Q&A to ask your question.
3. Q&A window appears. Enter your question, choose whether to be anonymous or not, and select Send.
4. Host receives notification in their menu bar.
5. Host can choose whether to Answer Live, Answer by Text, or to Dismiss.
6. Host answer can be sent either privately or non-private. Answer question and select Send. Answer will become available to selected participants.
How to Set Up a Zoom Webinar
Webinar Setup Setup your webinar in the Academy’s Zoom account https://zoom.us Username: firstname.lastname@example.org Password: 6505Riverside Click on ‘Webinars’ in the left panel Click ‘Schedule a Webinar’ Under ‘Topic’, name your ...
How to Raise Hand
SDSU has enabled this feature in your Zoom Meeting account. Click the Participants button to access Raise hand, Clap, Like, Unlike and numerous other features. 1. As an attendee, simply select the Raise Hand option in your menu bar. 2. Hosts ...
Meetings vs Webinars - The Difference
Overview The Meeting and Webinar platforms offer similar features and functionality but have some key differences. Meetings are designed to be a collaborative event with all participants being able to screen share, turn on their video and audio, and ...
How to Download Zoom
1. Follow link located below to go to the Zoom Client Download page. The installer should download automatically. http://zoom.us/client/latest/ZoomInstaller.exe 2. Click on installer and select Open. Installation will begin. 3. Zoom Cloud ...
How to Update Zoom
1. Open your Zoom application by typing "zoom" into the search section of your taskbar at the bottom of your computer screen and selecting the Zoom app. 2. The Zoom application appears. Select your profile icon on the top-right hand side of the ...