How do I schedule my video/playlist content?
You can set start and end dates for the videos you upload and put into playlists in Director by doing the following:
- Upload your video files as normal
- Select your video files in Director
- You'll be navigated to the videos asset page
- Enable the Validity Period setting
- Enter in a start and end date for your video
- Create and deploy your playlist as usual
How do you add an image to a playlist?/How do you display both video and static content?
In order to display both video and static content on your screens, you will need to do the following: Create a new sign for your static image: Open Creator using the 'Creator' button at the top left the page in Director Select the option 'New Sign' ...
Why can't I add my video to a playlist?
1. Check that your video has uploaded successfully. When uploading a video file it should encode, followed by an option 'View Asset' which indicates this has uploaded. You may need to be patient with this as larger video files can take longer to ...
What is a playlist?
A playlist is used for deploying videos to a sign. To create a playlist: 1. Navigate to content, click the (+) icon and choose ‘New Playlist’. 2. Enter a name for the playlist. 3. Click the plus (+) button on the right hand side. 5. Add your video. ...
How do you deploy content in SignStix?
Once you are happy with the content you have created, the next step is to assign and deploy that content to your screens. Please follow these instructions: Navigate to the Assignments section in the left-hand column in Director The main section of ...
How do I create a playlist?
To create a playlist: 1. Navigate to content, click the (+) icon and choose ‘New Playlist’. 2. Enter a name for the playlist. 3. Click the plus (+) button on the right hand side. 5. Add your video. 6. Add further videos if you like. 7. Click ‘close’ ...