What is an easy way to display images one after the other on a sign?
The easiest way to achieve this is to create a Group Animation in Creator:
- Open Creator and make a new sign
- Upload all your images into the Media Management
- Drag and drop all the images you need onto the canvas (one on top of the other). Resize/position as necessary
- Right click on a layer in the Layers Palette on the the right-hand side of the page
- Select 'Add Group' from the list
- Drag and drop all the image layers into the group
- Right click on the group layer you have created and select 'Animate Group'
- A pop-up will appear where you can enter in how long you would like each image to show for (in seconds)
- Once done, click the publish button to save the sign
Can I have two video boxes on one sign?
Unfortunately not, it is only possible to have one video box on any one sign. However, if you have multiple videos that you would like to display, you can add these to the same playlist. This means that when you assign the playlist to a sign with a ...
How do I use a Web View in a sign (how to display a webpage/website)?
The Web View layer tool in Creator allows you to include a webpage (or a website or application) as part of a sign. A Web View layer may be either interactive or non-interactive. In the interactive case, the sign is intended to be used on a ...
How do I import a SignStix sign onto another account?
Open Creator, click on 'Sign' and then 'Import a Sign,' and you can upload the file from there. If you're happy with it, click 'Publish' and it will save it to the signage library in Director.
Why can't I have two carousels on one sign/sequence?
How do I stop the big pauses between sign changes in a sequence?
A. Signs with large graphics, high resolutions and sizeable video can take some time to load. If you have multiple signs in a sequence this can impact the flow of the signage changes. To counteract this a 'compilation' phase can take place when a ...