Adding or Modifying your Company's Address and Terms and Conditions
This article will describe how to modify your Account's address information, logo and/or terms and conditions
From within Solatech Focus, click on the Admin tab. This will bring you to the Account page, which has two sections: Account, and Output.
Account section: here you can change your account name, email address, phone number, fax number, website and billing/shipping addresses. Be sure to click the Update button to save your change(s).
Output section: here you can change your company logo and/or Terms and Conditions.
- Click on the change logo button
- Navigate to the location of the new logo
- Click Open.
- The new logo will be applied Note: Logo files must be either a PNG or JPG file.
Terms and Conditions:
- To update the existing Terms and Conditions, click the Download Button
- When the download is completed, open the Rich Text Format (rtf ) document with Word or Word Pad
- Make the desired changes
- Save the document (be sure to leave it in the rtf format)
- Click on the Change T&C button
- Navigate to the location of your saved Terms and Conditions document
- Click Open.
- If you do not have an existing Terms and Conditions, simply open Word or Word Pad
- Type your desired terms and conditions
- Click Save As, and use the drop down to "save as type" to select Rich Text Format (*rtf)
- Click on the Change T&C button in Focus
- Navigate to the location of your save T&C file
- Click Open
- Your new Terms and Conditions will be applied.
How to Modify Terms and Conditions on a Process Report
Summary This article will explain how to modify existing Terms and Conditions on a Process report. More Information Before modifying a report, you may want to make a backup copy, as a precaution. From the Setup tab, click on Process Reports. The ...
How to add terms & conditions to the signature page
Summary Account Administrators (AA) can add terms & conditions which will appear on the signature page in Solatech. This article will describe how to add terms & conditions to this page. Note: This can also be done by a Site Administrator (SA) for ...
Modifying Applications Settings
Summary This article explains how to make changes to the software defaults. More Information Application Settings are the default values affecting all aspects of SalesPRO. In most cases, they will be set once, and rarely adjusted. They are ...
How to add Terms and Conditions to a Process Report
Summary This article will explain how to add information and/or images to the Comments section on an invoice. For example, “Terms and Conditions”, Notifications or images may be placed in the “Totals and Other” section of a report. The following ...
How to Add Terms and Conditions to a Process Report
Summary This article will explain how to add terms and conditions to a process report . More Information From within SalesPRO, navigate to the Setup tab and select the Process Reports icon. In the Manage Reports window, select the report to which ...