This article provides an overview of the Hot Fix 348511
Application: Solatech Window Covering Software, version 4.2 Released on 2/10/2016
This hotfix includes the following New Features, Fixes and Changes.
- Links to complete instructions are provided for each hotfix item (if applicable).
- To install this hot fix you must be running SWCS version 18.104.22.1686 or higher.
- This hotfix will need to be installed on each PC running Solatech.
It does note require installation on all systems at the same time,
however some of the new features will not work on Roaming Workstations
until a company sync has been performed.
- Comment Type "Process Reports" added in Order Entry. This will allow
the user to add a Comment which will remain on output throughout the
sales process. (How to enable Process Reports comments in Order Entry).
- Option to select "Adobe Reader" for Print Preview, which will allow
the user to capture a customer's signature directly from the Preview
screen (How to Capture Customer Signature directly from Print Preview)
- Ability to add Sales Rep's Email and Telephone numbers to Process Reports (Quotes, Invoice, etc.) (How to Add Sales Rep E-mail and Telephone Number to Process Reports)
- New flag added above item price in order entry, that will alert users if the item price includes a net cost surcharge.
- New message added for quotes and orders that include both taxable
and non-taxable items. When an order level discount is applied and the
order is saved, the user will receiving a warning message. (Sales Tax May Not be Calculated Properly on Orders with Taxable and Non-Taxable Products)
- For Windows 10 users who are experiencing Bluetooth connection
issues, a new feature has been added which will allow the user to setup
Quick Entry to accept measurements from the Disto Transfer software. (Solatech Quick Entry with Disto Transfer Software)
- Corrects an issue in which Shipping, Measure, and/or
Installation Charges setup to be added behind the scenes as a per unit
cost were calculating incorrectly for quantities greater than 1.
- Roaming Workstation users are no longer forced to automatically sync orders with payments applied. (How to Remove the Setting Requiring Orders with Payments to be Automatically Added to the Sync Queue on Roaming Workstations).
- Detailed Price Compare button added on the main Order Entry Page (replaces Price Compare button)
- Detailed price compare check box added which allows the user to retain options when selecting a new Product and/or style.(How to Retain Options when Selecting a New Product and/or Style in Detailed Price Compare)
This hotfix can be downloaded from: http://www.solatech.com/downloads/hotfixes/hf333587.exe
Solatech Window Covering Software 4.2