How to add customer contact name to process reports
This article will describe how to add the
contact name field to your process reports (quotes, order confirmations,
etc.). There are two sections to which this field can be added: the
Information Section and the Identification section . Below are
instructions to add the contact name to one or both sections.
- From within SalesPRO, navigate to the Setup tab, and select the Process Reports Icon.
- In the Manage Reports window, select the report you would like to edit by double clicking on it or highlighting it and selecting Modify.
Order Information section
is the section of your process report that is location directly under
the address section and directly above the line items section.
- To Add the contact name to the Order Information section, select the Order Information tab.
- Scroll through the Fields list until you see CustomerContact.
- Place a check mark in the box to the left of CustomerContact.
- Click on the Change button.
- In the Heading label field, enter the appropriate heading name (for example: Contact)
- You may also wish to expand the width of both the Heading and Data fields
- The Identification section of your process report is location in the upper right corner.
- To add the contact name to the Identification section, click on the Identification tab.
- Scroll through the fields list until you see CustomerContact.
- Place a check mark to the left of CustomerContact.
- Click the Change button.
- Enter the appropriate Heading label.
- You may wish to change the Width of both Heading and Data width fields.
- Click OK to save your changes
How to add the MSRP and customer discount to process reports
Summary This article explains how to add the retail price (MSRP) and the customer discount (for example 5%, 23%) to process reports; to display along with the description, unit price, total price, etc. More Information The before discount retail ...
How to add the additional item discount to process reports
Summary This article explains how to add the additional line item discount to process reports; to display along with the description, unit price, total price, etc. More Information The additional line item discount is not shown on the standard ...
How to print customer information on process reports
Summary This article will discuss how to print customer information, such as account number, on process reports. Create the report you wish to modify 1. From the Tasks menu, click Manage Process Reports. 2. From the Category list on the left, ...
General reports are missing the report title, company name and page numbers
Symptoms When a general report is run, for example the Customer Contact List, the report runs and the data is there however the report title, company name, and page numbers are missing. Cause This can be caused if the printer assigned to the Printer ...
How to add discount amount and subtotal to process reports
Summary This article describes how to add additional discount amounts and subtotals to process reports. More Information Beginning with Solatech Software version 184.108.40.2067, users can add a Subtotal field to process reports (such as Quotes, Invoices ...