How to Add Sales Rep E-mail and Telephone Number to Process Reports
This article provides instructions on how to add individual sales
representative's e-mail and telephone numbers to process reports
(quotes, orders, etc.)
To add this data, you must be running SWCS version 126.96.36.1996 or higher and have installed Hotfix 333587.
This process is broken into two parts: Entering the employee data, and assigning it to the appropriate reports(s)
Adding the Sales Representative's data
- On a local workstation, open Solatech and go to View>Employees
Double click on a Sales Rep’s name to bring up the Edit Employee window
- You will see fields for Email, Phone 1 and Phone 2. Enter the applicable information, and then Save and Close.
- Repeat the process for each applicable Sales Representative
Assigning the Data to Process Reports
Note: You can only modify a
custom process report. If you are using a stock report which begins
with the word "Solatech" (i.e. Solatech Invoice) you will need to
duplicate the report before proceeding. (Modifying a Standard Process Report)
- Navigate to Tasks>Manage Process Reports
- Click on the Setup Reports button
- Using the drop down menu next to Output Type, select the output type you wish to change (i.e. quotes, orders)
- In the Reports and Labels to use section, highlight the Report to be changed
- Click the Modify button
- On the Modify Report Window, select the Identification button
- Scroll down in the Fields to Display list and place a check next to Sales Rep Email and Sales Rep Phone 1
- You may change the heading for these fields by typing a new value in the heading field.
- When completed, click “OK” twice to exit and save your changes
- Repeat the process for all output to which additional Sales Rep information needs to be added.
- This information will be added to the "Identification" section of output, in the upper right hand corner of Process Reports
will need to perform a company sync on each Roaming Workstation before
this data will be available on the Roaming Workstations.
Solatech Window Covering Software 4.2
How to Add a Logo to your process Reports
Summary In this article, you will learn how to add your company logo to the standard process reports (quote, invoice, order confirmation ,etc.). More Information To complete this tutorial you will need your company logo as a picture file. Supported ...
How to add customer contact name to process reports
Summary This article will describe how to add the contact name field to your process reports (quotes, order confirmations, etc.). There are two sections to which this field can be added: the Information Section and the Identification section . ...
How to Modify Process Reports in SalesPRO
Summary This article will explain how to tailor delivered Process Reports for your company-specific information. More Information There are common sections defined as tabs in the Modify Report Layout window. Not all will apply for every report. ...
How to modify a sales rep sales report to filter for a specific sales rep
Summary This article explains how to modify a sales by sales rep sales report to filter on a specific sales rep. More Information To filter a sales by sales rep report on a specific sales rep you will need to modify the filter criteria to include the ...
How to add discount amount and subtotal to process reports
Summary This article describes how to add additional discount amounts and subtotals to process reports. More Information Beginning with Solatech Software version 188.8.131.527, users can add a Subtotal field to process reports (such as Quotes, Invoices ...