How to Add Terms and Conditions to a Process Report
This article will explain how to add terms and conditions to a process report .
- From within SalesPRO, navigate to the Setup tab and select the Process Reports icon.
- In the Manage Reports window, select the report to which you wish to add Terms and Conditions (Quote, Order Confirmation, Etc.).
- Click the Modify button.
- In the Modify Report Layout window, click the “Other” tab.
- Click on the Signature and T&C tab.
- Under Terms and Conditions, place a check mark to the left of "Show terms & conditions".
- Using the drop down menu to the right of Source file, select an existing source file, or create a new file.
- If you create a new file, be sure to save it as a Rich Text File (.rtf)
- Click OK to exit and save your changes.
- Repeat with all process reports to which you wish to add Terms and Conditions.
- How to modify terms and conditions on a process report
How to add Terms and Conditions to a Process Report
Summary This article will explain how to add information and/or images to the Comments section on an invoice. For example, “Terms and Conditions”, Notifications or images may be placed in the “Totals and Other” section of a report. The following ...
How to Modify Terms and Conditions on a Process Report
Summary This article will explain how to modify existing Terms and Conditions on a Process report. More Information Before modifying a report, you may want to make a backup copy, as a precaution. From the Setup tab, click on Process Reports. The ...
How to modify Terms and Conditions on a Process Report
Summary This article will explain how to modify existing Terms and Conditions on a Process reports. More Information From within Solatech Window Covering Software, select Tasks, Manage Process Reports. In the left hand column, under “Select a ...
How to add an image to your Terms and Conditions
Summary Solatech Focus Account Administrators can add an image to the Terms & Conditions used for their account. This knowledge base article will describe how to add an image. Instructions While logged in as an Account Administrator (AA) click Admin ...
How to add terms & conditions to the signature page
Summary Account Administrators (AA) can add terms & conditions which will appear on the signature page in Solatech. This article will describe how to add terms & conditions to this page. Note: This can also be done by a Site Administrator (SA) for ...