How to capture customer signature or initials in multiple areas on output
Solatech Focus allows users to easily capture customer signatures in a signature box from within the cloud based system. There may be times that additional customer signatures, or initials are needed. This article describes how to use Adobe Reader to accomplish this task.
Note: This article assumes that you have Adobe Reader installed on your device. Adobe Reader is a free PDF viewer available for download online or as an App for Android or iOs.
- From the Quote, Sales or Order Review pages, click the View Report button
- When the report has downloaded, open the report, and then save in an easily accessibly location on your device
- Open the report with Adobe Reader
- In the right hand column of Adobe Reader, click the Comment button
- This will open a new menu across the top of the PDF. Select the Pencil Draw icon
- This will allow you to write anywhere on the Report
- Press Save (floppy disc icon) in the upper left hand corner to save the document with signature
- This document may be attached to an email and sent to the customer.
- Solatech Focus
- Solatech DOS
How to Capture a Customer Signature
Summary This article provides information on capturing a customer signature from within SalesPRO. Instructions From within Order Entry, select Preview. Using the drop down menu, select the document to have the customer sign (Quote, Order ...
How to capture a signature in Solatech Focus
Summary Solatech Focus gives users the ability to capture a customer signature on a quote, order confirmation or invoice. This signature will be added to output generated after the signature has been captured. In order to capture a signature, a ...
How to Capture Customer Signature directly from Print Preview
Summary This article provides information on capturing a customer signature using Adobe Reader to preview quotes or orders in Solatech. This can be used as an alternative to Journal Note Writer for Solatech users with tablet PCs. More Information To ...
How to change what is shown on customer output
ummary Account Administrators can now change what is seen on customer output. Account Administrators can now choose to modify what is shown on output. You may now also include the Sales Rep's telephone number and email to customer output. This ...
Setting up Customer Email Templates
Summary Solatech allows users to set up personalized email templates that can be sent to customers from within the system. Templates to send to users (Sales Reps and Installers) can also be created. This knowledge base articles provide instructions ...