How to change the delimiter used in description strings on process reports
The delimiter used on process reports can be changed
to a different character to more clearly differentiate between options
in the descriptions used on process reports. This knowledge base
article describes how to set up a new character for use as the option
Note: Requires HF09182019 to be installed.
- From within SalesPRO, click the Solatech icon in the upper left hand corner, and select Application Settings
- In the left hand column, click Order Entry
- Scroll to the bottom of the right hand column, and enter a new delimiter
- Press OK to exit and save your changes
- The new delimiter will appear on quotes, sales, or orders created after the time the new delimiter was assigned.
- Each SalesPRO user will need to set the new delimiter in application settings, as the Order Entry settings are user specific.
Setting up Process Reports and Email Templates
Summary Account Administrators can setup multiple versions of Process Reports that can be printed, previewed or emailed to customers or other users. This knowledge base article will describe how to setup and use process report templates Accessing ...
How to add the additional item discount to process reports
Summary This article explains how to add the additional line item discount to process reports; to display along with the description, unit price, total price, etc. More Information The additional line item discount is not shown on the standard ...
How to change or add a message to the bottom of process reports
Summary This article will describe how to add or change an extra line to the bottom of process reports. Please note that only custom reports can be modified. If you are using the standard Solatech reports, please refer to this knowledge base article ...
How to Modify Process Reports in SalesPRO
Summary This article will explain how to tailor delivered Process Reports for your company-specific information. More Information There are common sections defined as tabs in the Modify Report Layout window. Not all will apply for every report. ...
How to show payment details on Process Reports
Summary This article will describe how to enable payment details (i.e. a Receipt details) for Order Confirmations, Invoices and/or Installer forms. A duplicate process report showing only Payment details can also be created to be used as a separate ...