How to change the status of a cancelled PO in Solatech Focus
This article will review how to reverse the cancelled status of a PO.
the Purchase Order Review Screen, your PO has a status. That status
can be changed by clicking on any of the buttons in the Workflow
the purchase order is put into the status of canceled by accident or by
mistake, this can be undone by changing the status of the line items in
- On the Purchase Order Review screen, scroll down to the section labeled Items.
- Expand that section, you will see the list of line items that are in this purchase order.
- Highlight one line.
- Another section will become available under the Items section called Item Details.
- Expand Item Details.
- At the bottom of this section is a field called Status, it is a drop down list.
- The line item will also have the status of Cancelled at this time.
- Choose the status to which you would like the PO changed.
- The PO status will change to match the Line item statuses only when all line item statuses have been changed.
How to Setup and use a Leica Disto X3 laser with your Solatech Focus system
Summary This article describes how to pair a Disto X3 laser to your Windows or iOS device. It also describes how to transmit those measurements into your Solatech Focus system. Instructions for Pairing Windows Turn on your X3 laser (Bluetooth is ...
How to locate items which have been cancelled or closed in Solatech Focus
Summary When a Quote/Sale/Order/or Purchase Order has been cancelled it no longer shows up on its corresponding list page. This article will review how to locate these items. Statuses that cause an item to drop off of the list page: Quote Cancelled ...
How to create and upload status updates for Solatech Focus Orders
Summary For clients who have both Solatech Fabrication software and a Solatech Focus Site, status update files can be created and uploaded in order to give accounts (dealers) automated status updates. This article will describe the process of ...
How to use the Workflow in Solatech Focus
Overview: The Workflow in Solatech Focus consists of several statuses for Quotes, Sales, Orders, and Purchase Orders that take the user through the process from start to finish. There are several statuses in each stage of the sale process ...
User Security in Solatech Focus
Summary Each Solatech Focus user has one of four types of user security: Site Administrator, Account Administrator, Sales Rep or Installer. This article will describe each user type in detail. Site Administrator One Site Administrator is created ...