How to change what is shown on customer output
Account Administrators can now change what is seen
on customer output. Account Administrators can now choose to modify what is shown on output. You may now also include the Sales
Rep's telephone number and email to customer output. This knowledge
base article will describe how to set this up for your account.
- Click on the Admin tab from the upper navigational toolbar
- Scroll to the bottom section of your account page
- Make the appropriate selections for each output type
- Click the Update button when selections have been completed.
- This change will apply to output generated by all users on your account
- To add a Sales Rep's email to customer output, simply click on the Admin tab from the upper navigational toolbar
- Click on Users from the lower navigational toolbar
- Click on the user name to which you wish to add a telephone number
- Enter telephone number in the Phone field
- Enter email address in the Email field
- Click Apply
- The phone number will print directly beneath the Sales Rep's name in the upper right hand corner of the output.
Note: Sales reps may also enter their own phone number and email address. When logged in, they will click on Admin from the upper navigational toolbar; enter phone number and click Apply.
How to change the customer on a quote or sale
Summary After a quote or sales has been saved, Solatech Focus users can change the customer assigned to the quote or sale. This knowledge base article provides instructions for changing the customer. This can be done by Account Administrators (AA) ...
Changes to customer record and customer list
Summary Solatech Focus customer records now contain a new field, Customer Name. This change was made in order to implement QuickBooks Online integration. This knowledge base article will describe the changes and how they will affect your customer ...
Creating a Customer
More Information These navigation and entry instructions may not be the only way to complete the desired task. For more in-depth explanations, any related articles will follow the instructions as links. Steps From Home tab, click drop-down arrow ...
Managing Customer Discounts
Summary This article explains how Customer Discounts are created and updated in SalesPRO. More Information We will be working with Discount functions found on the Maintenance tab. General Customer discounts are the percentages that you, the user, ...
Working with Customer Payments
Summary This article explains how to process payments through the SalesPRO Software. More Information Payments can only be processed at the Sale or Order status. Payments cannot be recorded against a Quote. Multiple payments may be applied to a ...