How to schedule appointments using Google Calendar
Solatech Focus gives you the ability to schedule appointments that will be shown on your Google Calendar. Users
may schedule appointments for themselves and other users on their
- Once one or more users have connected their Google calendar, a button will be shown on the Home screen called Schedule Appointment
- Clicking this button will bring up a Scheduler window
- The drop down menu Schedule For: will contain a list of all account users with connected calendars
- Click on the appropriate user
- File in title, date and time.
on the earth icon will allow you to change your time zone. If no time
zone is selected, Solatech Focus will automatically use the time zone on
- Select the appropriate customer from the list
- Customer address will auto populate with the values found in the customer record.
- Enter any applicable notes in the Description field
- Clicking the link Open my Google Calendar will allow a user to check time availability
- Click Apply to schedule appointment.
Additional areas to schedule appointments
within a Quote, Sale or Order. Note that scheduling from within a
Quote, Sale or Order will allow you to select from multiple types of
appointments using a drop down menu.
- Solatech Focus
How to use Google Calendar with Outlook Calendar
Summary Google Calendar integration is supported in Solatech Focus. For client's who wish to use Outlook, it is possible to view your Google Calendar in a side by side view with Outlook. This knowledge base article provides additional information on ...
Setting up Google Calendar and Gmail
Summary Solatech Focus users can integrate with Google Calendar to schedule appointments through the system. If you are using Gmail as your mail provider, you can set that up in the same step. This knowledge base article will provide instructions on ...
Work-around for appointment reminders in Google Calendar
Summary Solatech Focus gives you the ability to connect Google Calendar with your Focus account. Once setup is completed, users may schedule appointments for themselves and other users on their account. Many users want to take this a step further ...
Using the Reports Center
Summary Solatech Focus and DOS users have the ability to run reports from their system. The types of reports available will vary by user type. In this knowledge base article, we will describe how to run, view and export reports that can be opened in ...
Using your tablet PC with SalesPRO software
Summary When working in Order Entry, you will need to sometimes select multiple line items or expand right click menus using only your tablet and on screen keyboard. This article will provide instructions on how to accomplish these actions. Please ...