How to Email Quotes, Sales or Orders from SalesPRO
This article explains how to create E-mails for printed output from the SalesPRO software.
Before attempting to e-mail individual documents within SalesPRO software, be sure you have completed the e-mail setup process.
any type of printed output in the SalesPRO software, a copy of the PDF
version can be emailed to anyone desired. There are four methods for
- Sending an email from the Actions tab in Order Entry.
- Sending an email from the Quote/Sale/Order toolbar.
- Using the Send feature at the top of the preview screen.
- Emailing directly from Adobe Reader.
Method 1: Email from Order Entry
After all changes for a Quote or Sale have been saved,
- Click on the Actions tab in the Edit Quote, Edit Sale, or Edit Order window.
- Click on the document you would like to send, then select Email from the drop down menu.
more than one document of the type you selected is available, you will
then select which document you would like to send by deselecting the
some cases, you will also have to select the email template you want to
use. To avoid this step, setup defaults in Application Settings. To
read more about this go to Modifying Application Settings.
- Verify the email address and read through the template, making sure it is accurate.
- Your document will be automatically attached to the email.
- Click Send Message.
Method 2: Email from Toolbar Icon
- Click on the Quotes, Sales or Orders icon from the Home tab.
of these tool bars will have several documents available to print. For
example, a field measure form or a Quote can be viewed/emailed from the
- Once you have chosen a document to email, the steps are the same as in Method 1.
- As in Method 1, you may have to select the type of document to send. If so, choose then click OK.
- Again, you may have to also choose the template at this point. If so, choose and click OK.
- Verify the email address and any other information to be added.
- Click Send Message.
Method 3: Send from Print Preview
- Choose Preview instead of Email, either from Order Entry or from the Quotes/Sales/Orders tooldbar (as in Methods 1 and 2).
the PDF document opens, the "View" toolbar has an option to Send. You
will be presented, as with Methods 1 and 2, with an email window to
complete, including your own text.
Method 4: Attach to an Email
- As with Method 3, choose Preview instead of Email, and when the document is opened, click on the 'Save As', and choose a place to save the document.
- Once saved, the document can be attached to an email using your email application (i.e. Outlook).
How to Print Quotes, Sales or Orders from SalesPRO
Summary This article explains how to print output from SalesPRO. To Begin Before attempting to e-mail individual documents within SalesPRO, be sure you have completed the printer setup process. More Information For any type of printed output in ...
How to remove the requirement for comments when closing quotes, sales and orders
Summary Administrative users can determine whether or not comments are required when performing various actions for Quotes, Sales and Orders. Once these choices have been made in application settings, they will apply to all users. More information ...
How to modify email templates in SalesPRO
Summary SalesPRO provides templates for use when emailing quotes and sales to customers. These templates can be easily modified to suit your company's needs. Below are instructions on how to modify email templates. Please note that email must be ...
Account Administrator - How to assign customers and work with quotes, sales, and orders for sales reps attached to multiple accounts
Summary Solatech Focus gives users with a company Focus site the ability to assign outside sales reps to multiple accounts. As an account administrator, you can create customers for your outside sales reps and view any quotes, sales and orders that ...
How to Setup the Email Feature in SalesPRO
Summary This article will describe how you can enable email in SalesPRO. This will allow quotes and orders to be emailed directly from SalesPRO. Before this feature can be enabled, you will need to have your email account settings available. If ...