How to enable individual column totals on process reports
Beginning with version 5.0.227, you can now show a
total for many numeric columns in order entry on your process reports.
This article will provide instructions on how to set up this feature in
your SalesPRO software.
- From within SalesPRO, navigate to the Setup tab and select the Process Reports icon.
- Select a report to modify by clicking on it once, then click the Modify button.
- Select the Line Items tab.
- Click on one field which you wish to total. Then click the Change button.
- In the example below, we will select RetailPrice.
- In the Field Settings window, place a check mark in the box to the left of Show a grand total for this field.
- Press OK to save your changes.
- Repeat for any other fields on which you would like to add a grand total.
- Switch to the Other tab.
- Place a check mark next to Show line item totals.
- Press OK to exit and save your changes.
NOTE: Grand totals cannot be calculated on formula fields.
- When you print your modified process report, the selected column(s) will show a Grand Total field as shown below.
Setting up Process Reports and Email Templates
Summary Account Administrators can setup multiple versions of Process Reports that can be printed, previewed or emailed to customers or other users. This knowledge base article will describe how to setup and use process report templates Accessing ...
How to enable "Process Reports" comments in Order Entry
Summary This article explains how to enable the "Process Reports" comment in Order Entry. This comment will remain on printed output throughout the Sales process. More Information To enable the "Process Reports" comment, you must have installed Hot ...
How to Modify Process Reports in SalesPRO
Summary This article will explain how to tailor delivered Process Reports for your company-specific information. More Information There are common sections defined as tabs in the Modify Report Layout window. Not all will apply for every report. ...
How to enable an extra line to show total customer savings on process reports
Summary Begging with SalesPRO version 5.0.227, users have the ability to add an extra line to show customers the total savings on the quote or sale. This article will describe how to setup and maintain this field. Instructions From within the ...
How to show payment details on Process Reports
Summary This article will describe how to enable payment details (i.e. a Receipt details) for Order Confirmations, Invoices and/or Installer forms. A duplicate process report showing only Payment details can also be created to be used as a separate ...