How to export customer data from SalesPRO
There may be times when you need to export some
details about the customers you have in your SalesPRO Software so that
you can use that information in another application. For example if you want to get a list of e-mail addresses that can be used by a marketing e-mail application.
article will walk you through the steps of exporting your customer
information to a common format that can be used by many other
How to export customer information
- Run the SalesPRO software and log in.
- Click on the Reports tab
- On the Reports ribbon, click on the Customers icon
- From the drop down menu, select the type of information to export. For this example, we will select Customers by email
- The report will appear on your screen as a PDF document
- To export the data, click on the Report tab
- You can choose Export to Excel or Export to text. For this example, we will export to Excel
- Select a location and a name for the excel file (example Customer by Email) and click Save
- Press OK on the Export Report to Excel window
- How to use Report Filters
How to export data to accounting
Overview This article will explain the general procedure for selecting and export data to your selected accounting application. Details The overall process for exporting data to accounting is quite simple. You select one or more items to export and ...
How to export data that's already been exported
Overview This article explains how to find and re-export data that's already been exported. Details Normally when you are ready to export data to accounting, for example a customer or invoice, you select the tab that contains the data, select the ...
Importing customer information from 4.2 to SalesPRO
Summary This article will step you through the process of exporting customers from your SWCS company database using the SWCS 4.2 Export Utility, updating the exported data in Microsoft Excel and then importing the customer information into SalesPRO. ...
What data is exported to QuickBooks
Overview This article explains what data is exported from SalesPRO when QuickBooks is selected as the accounting application. QuickBooks Desktop Employees Employee Name - This the full name which is made up of the First M. Last. Home address The ...
Unusual data is getting added to QuickBooks
Overview When reviewing your QuickBooks company you may see data such as accounts, items, vendors, etc. that you don't recognize. This article will explain where some of these items may come from if you're importing SalesPRO data into QuickBooks. ...