How to Find a specific Quote / Sale / Order / Purchase Order
you have been using Solatech Focus for a while, your lists of Quotes,
Sales, Orders, and Purchase Orders may begin to get a little lengthy.
Your Quote / Sale / Order / Purchase Order may also no longer show on
the list because it is either cancelled or closed. This article will
review how to easily find specific items without having to search
through long lists.
There are a few different ways to find a Quote, Sale, Order, or Purchase Order.
Finding through the Customer:
- All Quotes, Sales, and Orders are listed under the customer that is associated with it.
- Go to the Customer record and scroll down to the section labeled Quote / Sales / Orders
- Find the item you are looking for.
you are looking for a Purchase Order, you would locate the Order under
the customer, then locate the Purchase Order in the Order.
- Click on the hyperlink (Q/S/O number) to view the item of your choice.
Finding through the Search feature:
- Click on "Search" at the top to get to the Search page.
- Click on the box next to the item for which you would like to search.
a number, name, or sidemark, etc. for the item you are searching (this
can be a single letter or number, depending on what you remember about
- Hit Enter on your keyboard.
- The results of your search will appear below the search field.