How to identify products with missing discounts using the Pricing Center in SalesPRO
SalesPRO's Pricing center allows
you to verify your discount setup and see which products may be missing
either Vendor (cost) or Standard (retail) discounts. This article will
provide instructions on how to use this valuable tool.
- To view the Pricing Center, go to the Maintenance tab and select the icon Pricing Center.
Overview tab allows you to review your Additional Charges, Vendor &
Customer Promotions, Item Price and Item Cost Adjustments as well as
Customer Types. For this knowledge base article, we'll focus on the
Product Pricing Setup tab.
- On the Product Pricing Setup tab,
you'll see list of all active products, along with information on how
discounts are calculated for those products.
- Click on the Verify Pricing button in the upper right hand corner of the window.
- You will see a list of any products identified as missing discounts.
software will specify which discount(s) are missing, and what the
effect will be when you create a quote or sale using the identified
- To close the verification screen, use the Verify Pricing button drop down menu, and select clear verification results.
- To correct your discounts, you can switch back to the Overview tab, and select View Discounts in the right hand column.
- This will open up your Discounts window.
- Make the necessary adjustments to Vendor and/or Standard Discounts.
- Close the Discounts window.
- Switch back to the Product Pricing Setup tab.
- Click the Verify Pricing button again to insure that all missing discounts have been corrected.
- Managing Vendor Discounts
- How to Modify Retail Discounts
- Managing Customer Discounts
- Understanding How Pricing Works in SalesPRO
How to identify products with missing vendor discounts or margins
Summary Solatech gives Account Administrators the ability to easily identify products that are missing either vendor discounts (used to determine cost) or margins (used to calculate selling price). This knowledge base article will describe how to ...
How to add discounts to multiple lines using Replace Discounts
Summary SalesPRO Software gives sales reps the ability to give a line by line discount to multiple lines, using the Replace Discounts feature. This article will provide instructions. Instructions From within Order Entry, highlight the line items you ...
Managing Customer Discounts
Summary This article explains how Customer Discounts are created and updated in SalesPRO. More Information We will be working with Discount functions found on the Maintenance tab. General Customer discounts are the percentages that you, the user, ...
Changing Products or Options in Order Entry using the Replace Items Feature
More Information These navigation and entry instructions may not be the only way to complete the desired task. For more in-depth explanations, any related articles will follow the instructions as links. Steps The Replace Items feature allows you to ...
Understanding How Pricing Works in SalesPRO
Summary This article explains how SalesPRO calculates the pricing for line items in Order Entry. More Information We will begin in order entry, and review how pricing is calculated in various scenarios. Price Breakdown Window The Price Breakdown is ...