How to locate items which have been cancelled or closed in Solatech Focus
a Quote/Sale/Order/or Purchase Order has been cancelled it no longer
shows up on its corresponding list page. This article will review how
to locate these items.
Statuses that cause an item to drop off of the list page:
- Cancelled - An order can only be canceled by the Site Administrator.
- Purchase Order
find one of these items once they have been placed in one of the
statuses above you will need to perform a Search. A search can be
performed from one of two places:
1 - The Home Page
2 - The Search Page
- In the Quick Search section, type part of a name or number then click the button that corresponds to what you are searching.
Example: If I have canceled a quote and I remember the quote number is
118, or I remember the Sidemark is Stevens, I can type part or all of
either of these items into the search bar.
- In the example below, I knew the quote started with 11 but couldn't remember the last number.
- Type the portion you remember in the Quick Search field, then click Quotes / Sales / Orders.
- This will take you to the Search results page.
this case we have 4 results. The Item type is in the far left column,
the Quote/Sale/Order number is in the second column, and the status is
in the far right column. Since we are looking for the Cancelled quote,
we can look in the far right column for the word Cancelled.
- Click on the blue hyperlink to open the Cancelled quote.
- You will find a status bar at the top that gives you the opportunity to Restore the quote to the Created status.
- Click on the Search tab to get to the Search page.
- Click the radio button next to what you would like to search for, in this case Quotes / Sales / Orders.
- Type the portion of the quote/sale/order that you remember in the space provided and hit Enter on your keyboard.
- You will be presented with the same results page as shown above.
How to Setup and use a Leica Disto X3 laser with your Solatech Focus system
Summary This article describes how to pair a Disto X3 laser to your Windows or iOS device. It also describes how to transmit those measurements into your Solatech Focus system. Instructions for Pairing Windows Turn on your X3 laser (Bluetooth is ...
How to change the status of a cancelled PO in Solatech Focus
Overview: This article will review how to reverse the cancelled status of a PO. One the Purchase Order Review Screen, your PO has a status. That status can be changed by clicking on any of the buttons in the Workflow section. If the purchase order ...
How to reorder line items in Solatech Focus
Summary Solatech Focus gives users the ability to easily reorder line items on a quote - even if those lines are not shown on the same page of the Quote Review screen. This article describes the process of reordering line items. Reordering items on ...
How to use the Workflow in Solatech Focus
Overview: The Workflow in Solatech Focus consists of several statuses for Quotes, Sales, Orders, and Purchase Orders that take the user through the process from start to finish. There are several statuses in each stage of the sale process ...
Creating a quote in Solatech Focus
Summary This article will describe how to create a quote in Solatech Focus, including adding products, discounts and surcharges (shipping, measuring, install, etc.). Instructions From the Home Page, click on the Create a Quote button. (note: Site ...