How to modify a sales rep sales report to filter for a specific sales rep
This article explains how to modify a sales by sales rep sales report to filter on a specific sales rep.
To filter a sales by sales rep report on a specific sales rep you will need to modify the filter criteria to include the sales rep's name.
Currently the following reports can be modified to include the sales rep name filter:
- Sales by Sales Rep. - Detail - Custom Date Range
- Sales by Sales Rep. - Summary - Custom Date Range
- Sales by Sales Rep. - Sum. Ext. (Invoiced) - Date Range
Once you have choosen a report to be modified, follow the steps below.
Modify the selected report
- From the Reports menu, click Reports Center.
- Find and select the report you want to modify.
- On the toolbar, click the Copy button.
- Enter a new name for the report.
- Click OK.
- Click the Modify button.
- Click the Filter Data button.
- You will see an existing expression in the Expression field.
- Scroll to the end of the existing expression.
- Enter the following additional expresssion text (without the double-quotes): " AND Employees.Name = '<<Sales Rep|Name>>'"
- Click OK.
- Click the Header/Footer tab.
- Change the Title and Subtitle of the new report.
- Click OK.
Run the new report
- Select the new report in the Reports Center.
- On the toolbar, click Run Report.
- Enter the required criteria. For the sales rep name, enter the name just as it appears in the sales rep field in Order Entry.
- Click Continue.
- Solatech Window Covering Software 4.2
How to Add Sales Rep E-mail and Telephone Number to Process Reports
Summary This article provides instructions on how to add individual sales representative's e-mail and telephone numbers to process reports (quotes, orders, etc.) More Information To add this data, you must be running SWCS version 188.8.131.526 or higher ...
How to Modify Terms and Conditions on a Process Report
Summary This article will explain how to modify existing Terms and Conditions on a Process report. More Information Before modifying a report, you may want to make a backup copy, as a precaution. From the Setup tab, click on Process Reports. The ...
How to Modify Process Reports in SalesPRO
Summary This article will explain how to tailor delivered Process Reports for your company-specific information. More Information There are common sections defined as tabs in the Modify Report Layout window. Not all will apply for every report. ...
How to use report filters in SalesPRO
Summary SalesPRO software gives you the ability to use filters for the data generated on reports. This article will explain how to effectively use these filters. Instructions From within SalesPRO, go to the Reports tab. Locate the report you wish to ...
How to filter options on production labels based on an option value
This article explains how to filter and print select options on production labels based on a specified option value. Note: If you already have a modified label you can skip to the section 'How to setup Label and Data Fields to print options based on ...