How to modify process reports to display option details in two columns with different colored fonts
Process reports in Solatech SalesPRO can be modified
to display option details in two columns for easier viewing of selected
options. The option name and option values can also be changed to have
different colored fonts. This knowledge base article will describe how
to set this up for one or more process reports.
Note: Requires HF09182019.
- From within SalesPRO, click the Setup tab
- Select the Process Reports icon
- Click a report which you wish to modify to highlight
- Click the Modify button
- On the Modify Report Layout window, click the Line Items tab
- On the Line Items tab click Options
- From the top drop down menu, select the options you wish to display
- For this example, we will select Show all unreferenced options below the respective line item
- In the Data section,
you can choose to display in 2 or more columns. The default space
between columns is .1 inches, but this may be changed.
- Click the Change button to the right of Heading information
- Here you can change the text color for the Heading (option prefix) and the Data (option value)
- Press OK to exit and save your changes
- Place a check mark in the box Hide options with no values
- Place a check mark in the box Hide options with the following values
- Enter 0, No, N/A, None
- Press OK to exit and save changes
How to show payment details on Process Reports
Summary This article will describe how to enable payment details (i.e. a Receipt details) for Order Confirmations, Invoices and/or Installer forms. A duplicate process report showing only Payment details can also be created to be used as a separate ...
Setting up Process Reports and Email Templates
Summary Account Administrators can setup multiple versions of Process Reports that can be printed, previewed or emailed to customers or other users. This knowledge base article will describe how to setup and use process report templates Accessing ...
Managing what Clients see in a Process Report: Option Detail Settings
Summary This article will explain how to manage or control the product specific information (i.e. Width, Height) you and your clients see in Order Entry and in your printed quotes, orders confirmations, or invoices. More Information Before getting ...
How to add the additional item discount to process reports
Summary This article explains how to add the additional line item discount to process reports; to display along with the description, unit price, total price, etc. More Information The additional line item discount is not shown on the standard ...
How to add the MSRP and customer discount to process reports
Summary This article explains how to add the retail price (MSRP) and the customer discount (for example 5%, 23%) to process reports; to display along with the description, unit price, total price, etc. More Information The before discount retail ...