How to Send an Order to a Vendor via Online Order Processing (OOP) from SalesPRO
navigation and entry instructions may not be the only way to complete
the desired task. For more in-depth explanations, any related articles
will follow the instructions as links.
- From the Home tab, click on Send for Purchasing.
- This will open the Send for Purchasing window, which lists all pending purchase orders, grouped by vendor.
- There are two tabs in this window: 1 - Online Order Processing and 2 - Manual.
- The Online Order Processing tab lists all products that CAN be sent to the vendor via OOP.
- The Manual tab lists any products that cannot be sent via OOP. This includes some Norman products and all Custom products.
- Highlight the purchase order(s) to process.
Since purchase orders can be grouped together for processing, they
will cross multiple sales/orders. All purchase orders selected will be
processed in the same manner.
- From the drop-down menu under Send PO to Vendor, select Send Electronically to use Online Order Processing (OOP).
- A screen will appear that will say either "Able to Send" or "Unable to Send".
- We recommend that you click on the Review button either way, to Review the PO and make sure it is ready to send.
on Review will also give any reasons why the PO cannot be sent. The
reasons will be listed on the left hand side of the PO review.
- The example below says 'Unable to Send'. In this case you would click the Review to see why it cannot be sent.
- If changes must be made to the PO before sending, you would go back to that Sale and make the changes before sending.
- Once the PO has been reviewed, click the Send Now button to send.
- Once the PO has been sent, the status will change to PO Sent, and it will no longer appear on the Send for Purchasing screen.
How to Send an SWCS 4.2 Order to a Vendor via Online Order Processing
This article will explain how to send orders to a vendor that has been setup to receive orders via Online Order Processing (OOP) from the SWCS 4.2 fabrication software. STEPS 1. When you are ready to send processed orders to OOP, select the Online ...
How to Enable Online Order Processing
Summary This article will describe how to activate Online Order Processing in SalesPRO. Online Order Processing allows you to send orders electronically to your vendors. Note: Online Order Processing cannot be enabled until you have enter your ...
How to send Purchase Orders to Vendors using Online Order Processing
Summary This article will describe how to send purchase orders to a vendor in Solatech Focus, using Online Order Processing (OOP). Orders may be sent by a Site Administrator, Account Administrator or a Sales Rep. Instructions From your list of sales, ...
How to create a new vendor in SalesPRO
Summary This article will describe how to create a new vendor in the Solatech SalesPRO software Instructions From the Home tab, click on the Vendors icon. On the Vendor ribbon, select the Create icon. Enter Vendor Name. All other items on the General ...
How to Setup an OOP Purchase Order by Vendor and Product
Summary This article explains how to submit purchase orders via Online Order Processing (OOP) based on whether the PO needs to be split or not split by product, based on the vendor's requirements. More Information This article is being written with ...