How to setup and use Dispatch.me with a Solatech Focus Account
Solatech Focus offers integration with Dispatch.me,
a third party dispatching system. This knowledge base article will
provide instructions on how to setup and use this feature. (Dispatch.me
integration is an add-on feature for Solatech Focus users. Contact your
Solatech sales rep for more information).
Note: Your Solatech Site Administrator (SA) must enable this feature for your account before you can perform the setup steps below.
Setup the Dispatch.me integration
- While logged in as an Account Administrator, click Admin from the upper navigational bar. Note: Site Administrators may also complete setup for each of their accounts
- From the lower navigational toolbar, click Integrations
- Click the Enable Dispatch.me Integration button
- On the Settings window, place a check mark to the left of Enable Dispatch.me integration
- Type your Organization ID in the box
- Press OK
- Dispatch.me integration is now active on your account.
Note: If you do not have your Organization ID, follow these steps:
- Log into Dispatch.me
- Click on the logo in the upper left hand corner
- Your ID will be listed on the Diagnostics page in the Info section
- Only the first series of number in the ID field should be copied (the numbers before the "-" )
How Dispatch.me works with your Focus account
adding a customer in Dispatch.me, enter an email address and phone
number. This information will be used in Focus to bring in customer
- After a customer has been entered in Dispatch.me and a job is scheduled, a technician will be assigned to the job
technician must also be a user in Focus and the email addresses for the
technician in Dispatch.me and the user in Focus must match.
the technician indicates in Dispatch.me or in the Dispatch.me app that
they are En Route to the appointment, the customer data is sent to Focus
- When importing customer information, Focus searches on email address and phone number
- If no matches are found, the customer is added
- If exact matches are found, the customer data in Focus will be updated to match the information in Dispatch.me (if applicable)
- The Source information entered in Dispatch.me will populate Lead Source in Solatech Focus for the customer record.
- If the Source information from Dispatch.me is not currently in the list of Lead Sources in Solatech Focus, it will be added to the list and applied to the customer.
a customer is added, the user to whom the customer has been assigned
will see a notification will appear in the upper right hand corner of
- Clicking on the notification icon will give the user details on the customer addition
12. The customer history will also contain an entry that The customer was added from Dispatch
How to setup and use Dispatch.me with a Solatech Focus site
Summary Solatech Focus offers integration with Dispatch.me, a third party dispatching system. This knowledge base article will provide instructions on how to enable, setup and use this feature. (Dispatch.me integration is an add-on feature for ...
How to Setup and use a Leica Disto X3 laser with your Solatech Focus system
Summary This article describes how to pair a Disto X3 laser to your Windows or iOS device. It also describes how to transmit those measurements into your Solatech Focus system. Instructions for Pairing Windows Turn on your X3 laser (Bluetooth is ...
How to setup vendors with multiple account numbers in Solatech Focus
Summary Solatech Focus gives users the ability to setup multiple vendor account numbers for one vendor. This knowledge base article describes how to setup and use multiple account numbers. Note: These instructions can only be performed by a user ...
Setting up email for your Solatech Focus account
Summary Solatech Focus allows users to choose how email is sent for their account. This knowledge base article provides instructions for setting up your account's email. Decide which method will be used Click on Admin from the upper navigational ...
Setting up email for your Solatech Focus User Account
Summary Solatech Focus allows users to setup the email address which will be used to send quote to customers. By default, emails sent will come from noreply@Solatech.com. Your Account Administrator will decide to either have all emails sent from ...