How to Setup Norman Blinds for Online Order Processing
This article explains how to setup Norman Blinds for Online Order Processing in Solatech Window Covering Software.
NOTE: This applies to SWCS version 4.2.456 and higher.
Only the following Norman products can be processed electronically.
- NOR - Bellevue Shades
- NOR - Normandy Premium Wood Blinds
- NOR - Performance Essentials Faux Wood
- NOR - Performance Premium Faux Wood
- NOR - Soluna Roller Shades
Create a new Norman Vendor
In order to process these Norman products via Online order
processing, you must first create a separate vendor to be used for the
products listed above
NOTE: If you have already been sending blind order electronically to Norman, then this vendor has been setup previously. Proceed to Modify the Norman Blind Products section below.
- From within Solatech, go to View>Vendors
- Use the drop down menu to the right of Vendors in the upper left hand corner of the window, and select "New" and "Create a new vendor manually"
- On the New Vendor window, enter the name "Norman Blinds" (phone and address information is optional, and will not effect the processing of your orders)
- Switch to the Additional tab
- In the Billing Section, enter your account number with Norman Window Fashions
- In the Online Order Process section, enter the Vendor ID: NOR01
- Place a check mark next to Process purchase orders electronically
- Press "Save and Close"
Modify the Norman Blind Products
- Go to Products>Product Manager
- Using the filter in the left hand column of Product Manager, select by Manufacturer
- Select Norman Window Fashions
- Look for the NOR - Normandy Premium Wood Blinds product
- Double click on the product name to open the Product Properties window
- Using the drop down menu beside of Vendor, select the Norman Blinds Vendor you created in step one
NOTE: If you have been
sending Norman blind orders previously, make a note of the vendor being
used for this product. You will then only need to modify the products
listed as NEW above
- Switch to the Vendors Tab
- Using the drop down menu under Vendor, select the new Norman Blinds Vendor
- Press OK to save your changes
- Repeat the process for all of the Norman Blind products listed above
NOTE: Only orders created from the date you perform these steps will appear in the Online Order Processing queue.
How to Enable Online Order Processing
Summary This article will describe how to activate Online Order Processing in SalesPRO. Online Order Processing allows you to send orders electronically to your vendors. Note: Online Order Processing cannot be enabled until you have enter your ...
How to Send an SWCS 4.2 Order to a Vendor via Online Order Processing
This article will explain how to send orders to a vendor that has been setup to receive orders via Online Order Processing (OOP) from the SWCS 4.2 fabrication software. STEPS 1. When you are ready to send processed orders to OOP, select the Online ...
How to Send an Order to a Vendor via Online Order Processing (OOP) from SalesPRO
More Information These navigation and entry instructions may not be the only way to complete the desired task. For more in-depth explanations, any related articles will follow the instructions as links. Steps From the Home tab, click on Send for ...
How to change your email address for Online Order Processing
Summary This article will describe how to change the email address to which Online Order Processing confirmations are sent. Note: Applies to Solatech version 220.127.116.116 and higher. Instructions From within Solatech, go to File>Preferences In the left ...
Why Are there Different Vendors for Norman Products?
Summary This article explains why Norman products are assigned different vendors, and the impact for Online Order Processing in Solatech Window Covering Software. More Information Only the following Norman products can be processed electronically. ...