How to setup Process Reports
This article will explain how to setup and use process reports in the Solatech software.
To setup a report to generate output from Order Entry:
- Click Tasks>Manage Process Reports.
- From the list of Process Reports, select the report category you want to setup.
- Click Setup Reports in the Process Reports toolbar.
- Select the Output Type you want to setup.
- Click Add and highlight the report you want to setup.
- Click OK.
- Edit the Print Settings. To always print this report in Order Entry,
check the box that automatically selects the report by default.
- When finished editing the report, click OK and Close the Report Setup window.
For more information, refer to the following knowledge base articles:
- How to display Retail Price & Discount on Output
- Solatech Window Covering Software 4.2
Setting up Process Reports and Email Templates
Summary Account Administrators can setup multiple versions of Process Reports that can be printed, previewed or emailed to customers or other users. This knowledge base article will describe how to setup and use process report templates Accessing ...
How to Modify Process Reports in SalesPRO
Summary This article will explain how to tailor delivered Process Reports for your company-specific information. More Information There are common sections defined as tabs in the Modify Report Layout window. Not all will apply for every report. ...
How to enable "Process Reports" comments in Order Entry
Summary This article explains how to enable the "Process Reports" comment in Order Entry. This comment will remain on printed output throughout the Sales process. More Information To enable the "Process Reports" comment, you must have installed Hot ...
How to add discount amount and subtotal to process reports
Summary This article describes how to add additional discount amounts and subtotals to process reports. More Information Beginning with Solatech Software version 220.127.116.117, users can add a Subtotal field to process reports (such as Quotes, Invoices ...
How to show payment details on Process Reports
Summary This article will describe how to enable payment details (i.e. a Receipt details) for Order Confirmations, Invoices and/or Installer forms. A duplicate process report showing only Payment details can also be created to be used as a separate ...