How to show Installation, Shipping and Other Charges as Separate items on Process Reports
Beginning with version 5.0.227, you can now choose
to separate Installation, Shipping and Other charges on process reports.
This is a two step process: Modifying your process reports and modifying your existing Additional Charges.
Modify your process reports
- From within SalesPRO, go to Setup and select the Process Reports icon.
- Select a process report on which you wish to separate additional charges.
- Click once on the report name, and then click the Modify button.
- On the Modify Report Layout window, select the Totals tab.
- Place a check mark to the left of the charges you wish to show separately.
the blank field to the right of each charge, you may enter an alternate
heading for that charge. The alternate heading will show on the
- Make sure to remove the check mark to the left of Services.
If left checked, the Services line will still appear below
Installation/Shipping/Other and will show the total of the three
- Press OK to exit and save your changes.
- Repeat with any other process reports on which you wish to display the charges separately.
Modify Your Additional Charges
- From within Solatech, go to Maintenance and select Additional Charges.
- Click on one Additional Charge that is currently being used.
- Click on the Edit button.
- On the Edit Additional Charge window, use the dropdown menu to the right of Services Category to select the appropriate type of charge.
- Press OK to exit and save your changes
- Repeat with other Additional Charges as needed.
Viewing your charges in Order Entry and on process reports
- In order entry, there are two buttons to the right of your totals section in the bottom right hand corner.
- Clicking this symbol will display a breakdown of the charges as shown below.
- Clicking this symbol will show the normal view, with the additional charges totaled in Services.
- On the output, the customer will see the breakdown below Subtotal.