How to show the correct installation address for customers with multiple locations
The customer shipping section in SalesPRO software
gives you the ability to have multiple location addresses, each of which
has a designated label. In order to show the correct customer shipping
address (order installation address) a bit of modification may be
needed on process reports. This article will provide instructions on
making that modification.
- From within the SalesPRO software, go to the Setup tab.
- On the Setup tab, select the Process Reports icon.
- Locate the report to be modified, then double click to open the Modify Report Layout window.
- Select the Addressing tab.
have the option of showing only one address, or showing two (Address 1
and Address 2 tabs). Typically, if showing two addresses, Address one
is billing and Address 2 is shipping. For this example, we'll use only
- Using the drop down menu under Address to display, change to Installation.
- Press OK to exit and save your changes.
- Repeat for any other repots that need to be changed.
How to use use the new report
default, your report will now reflect whatever Shipping (Installation)
Address is entered as the default in the customer record.
- If you wish to change the Installation Address for a particular quote or sale, go to the Installation/Other tab in Order Entry.
- Click on the Select Alternate Hyperlink. (NOTE: This hyperlink will not be available until the Q/S/O has been saved at least once.)
- Click on the correct Address.
- Press OK.
- Save the Quote/Sale or Order.
Your Process Report will now show the selected installation address.
- How to enter multiple installation addresses for a customer
How to enter and use multiple installation addresses for a customer
Summary You may have customers with one billing address and multiple installation addresses. For example, if your customer is a Property Management company, they may have several properties in which they would like you to install window treatments. ...
How to use multiple shipping addresses
Overview This article will explain how to add and use multiple shipping addresses. Details There are three steps to using multiple shipping addresses for customers: Adding more than one shipping address in the customer record. Selecting the address ...
Problem: Exported customers continue to show up to be exported
Problem Customers that have already been exported continue to show up in the list of customers to be exported. Cause When changes to a customer are saved the customer has been exported flag can be cleared so that the customer and it's changes will be ...
Importing customers from external sources
Summary Solatech Focus users have the ability to import customers from external sources, such a CRM systems. In order to do this, the data exported from the outside source must be formatted in a certain way before import. This knowledge base article ...
How to show Installation, Shipping and Other Charges as Separate items on Process Reports
Summary Beginning with version 5.0.227, you can now choose to separate Installation, Shipping and Other charges on process reports. This is a two step process: Modifying your process reports and modifying your existing Additional Charges. ...