How to use report filters in SalesPRO
SalesPRO software gives you the ability to
use filters for the data generated on reports. This article will
explain how to effectively use these filters.
- From within SalesPRO, go to the Reports tab.
- Locate the report you wish to run.
- Reports can be found by:
- Click on Find Report and type in all or part of a report name (Wait until results appear, highlight desired report, click Run.)
- Click on Open Report and find the report you want to run (Reports are listed in alphabetical order).
- Looking under the different categories on the Reports tab (Quotes, Sales & Orders, Customers, etc.)
- The report will appear as a PDF document.
- Once the report is open, three tabs will be visible: Report, View, and Edit.
- To apply a filter, switch to the Report Tab and select the Filter Icon.
the Date Range Filters, use the drop down menu to select your desired
date range, or choose "Custom Date Range" to enter your desired range.
- If you choose Custom Date Range you will get a small window with a Start date and an End date. Fill those in and click OK.
- Then click OK again.
- Your report will be displayed using the new selected date range.
- Note: The date range filter is not applicable on all reports so it will be absent for some.
filters will have a Yes or No answer. Simply click on the Yes or No
and a drop down menu will appear allowing you to change the answer.
that appear blank are text fields. These must be typed in exactly as
they have been recorded in the software in order to work.
example, if there is a filter for Customer Name, the customer name must
be typed in exactly as it is recorded or it will not work.
How to export customer data from SalesPRO
Summary There may be times when you need to export some details about the customers you have in your SalesPRO Software so that you can use that information in another application. For example if you want to get a list of e-mail addresses that can be ...
How to Modify Terms and Conditions on a Process Report
Summary This article will explain how to modify existing Terms and Conditions on a Process report. More Information Before modifying a report, you may want to make a backup copy, as a precaution. From the Setup tab, click on Process Reports. The ...
How to use Item Replace in SalesPRO
Summary Beginning with version 5.0.263 of SalesPRO, users can now change product, style and options for multiple line items on a Quote or Sale. This article provides instructions on how to make these changes Instructions From within Order Entry, ...
How to use DocuSign with your Solatech SalesPRO system
SummaryWhile Solatech SalesPRO has a built-in feature to capture signatures on a touch screen device, you can also use your DocuSign account to request a customer signature via email. This knowledgebase article will describe the process. Note: These ...
How to use the Product Compare feature in SalesPRO
Summary The Product Compare feature allows you to quickly compare products, styles and options for multiple products The comparisons are shown in columns on one screen and can be printed for review with your customer. Instructions From within a ...