How to use the Invoices Due feature in Focus
The Invoices Due feature gives users with both
Solatech 4.2 Fabrication software and a Solatech Focus site the ability
to track outstanding Invoices from their Focus Accounts (Dealers). The
Invoices Due feature also allows a Focus Site Administrator (SA) to set
credit limits for each Account (Dealer), and insure that orders cannot
be sent from Focus to the factory if the credit limit has been
surpassed. This feature is not available to all users.
Instructions to enable Invoices Due
- Login as a Site Administrator who can manage credit limits,.
- Click on the Admin tab at the top of the Focus site
- Click on Accounts on the sub-menu
- Click on one Account to open up the Account Page
- You will see a section called Credit Limit
- Place a check mark to the left of Enable invoices due
- Enter an amount in the Credit limit field
- Click the Update button
- Repeat for all other Accounts
How to Use the Invoices Due Feature
- Login as a Site Administrator who can manage credit limits.
- Click on the Admin tab
- Click on Invoices from the sub-menu
- On the Invoices page, you can see a list of invoices for all accounts, along with their status
- You may use the filters at the top of the page to view by Account
- You may also filter on: Unpaid Invoices, Paid Invoices or Canceled Invoices
- Date range filters may also be used
- Only a Site Administrator who can manage credit limits can update the invoices
- To change the status of an invoice, click on the Update button
- Invoices may be either Unpaid, Paid or Canceled
- Make a selection and then click on the Update button to save the change
- Data from this page may be exported by using the Export button
Note: Although the Invoice # shown on this screen is the same as the PO number for the order, and includes a hyperlink to the PO, changes made by an account to a PO will NOT effect the Invoices page. The only way an invoice may be marked as Paid, Unpaid or Cancelled is from the Invoices page, by a Site Administrator who can manage credit limits.
Secondary SA's who do not have the privilege to manage credit limits
will be able to view the Invoices page. They will not be able to change
the status on invoices for any account, nor will they be able to access
the credit limit field for any account.
How to view total unpaid balances for an Account
- Logged in as a Site Administrator, click on the Admin tab
- Click on Accounts
- Click on the Account you wish to view
- The Credit Limit section will show the Current Balance for the account
How Accounts can use the Invoices Due feature
- Each account will have one (or more) Account Administrators (AA). The AA will log in to the Focus site and click on the Admin tab
- They will see a new sub-section, Invoices
- The AA Invoices screen allows them to:
- View their account's credit limit and current balance
- View and filter invoices by status and/or by date range
A few things to remember:
- An AA cannot change the status of invoices.
the AA or a Sales Rep for the account tries to place an order that
will put them over their specified credit limit, a message will appear
at the top of the page, alerting them that they do not have enough
remaining credit to place the order. The order will not be sent until a
Site Administrator either marks invoice(s) as paid or the Account's
Credit Limit is raised by the Site Administrator.
- User Security in Solatech Focus
How to use the Edit Order feature
Summary The Edit Order Feature allows a Site Administrator (SA) or Secondary SA with sufficient privileges to edit existing orders. This feature is only available to select customers who have both a Solatech Focus site and Solatech Fabrication ...
How to Setup and use a Leica Disto X3 laser with your Solatech Focus system
Summary This article describes how to pair a Disto X3 laser to your Windows or iOS device. It also describes how to transmit those measurements into your Solatech Focus system. Instructions for Pairing Windows Turn on your X3 laser (Bluetooth is ...
How to use the Replace feature in Solatech Focus
How to use the Replace feature in Solatech Focus Summary Solatech Focus users have the ability to replace products and/or options quickly on an existing quote or sale. This knowledge base article provides instructions on how to use this feature. ...
How to use the Drop Shipping feature in Solatech Focus
Summary Typically purchase orders send to vendors through Solatech will be shipped to the company shipping address in your Solatech system. In cases where the shipment should go to an alternate location, Solatech gives users the ability to enter or ...
How to use DocuSign with your Solatech Focus system
Summary While Solatech Focus has a built-in feature to capture signatures on a touch screen device, you can also use your DocuSign account to request a customer signature via email. This knowledgebase article will describe the process. Note: These ...