Working with discontinued and disabled products
Sales reps can quickly identify a discontinued or
disabled product in Solatech Focus when creating a quote, or editing a
quote or sale. This knowledge base article will describe how to identify
discontinued and disabled products on your account.
you select a product in order entry that has been discontinued, a red
bar will appear at the top of the page. It will list the discontinued
- This product cannot be added to your quote
- For an existing quote or sale, the discontinued product can be reviewed on the quote, but cannot be edited.
- A different product should be selected in this instance
- Account administrators should disable this product.
- Products which have been disabled by your Account Administrator are not available for selection when starting a new quote
- For existing quotes or sales, disabled products are clearly identified with the use of a bar at the top of the order entry page
- Sales Reps can make changes to a line item containing a disabled product
How to disable discontinued products
Summary Site Administrators should disable products which have been discontinued. This will prevent those products from being added to any new accounts which are created. This knowledge base articles provides instructions on disabling products. ...
How to disable products on your account
Summary Products may be disabled on your account if you no longer wish to have them listed in order entry as available products. Products which have been discontinued by the manufacturer should also be disabled. This knowledge base article contains ...
After logging in all menu options are disabled
Symptoms After logging into the Solatech Window Covering Software all the menu options under Edit, View,Reports, Products, etc. are disabled. Cause This can happen if the database is in single-user mode. Resolution The database needs to be switched ...
How to identify products with missing vendor discounts or margins
Summary Solatech gives Account Administrators the ability to easily identify products that are missing either vendor discounts (used to determine cost) or margins (used to calculate selling price). This knowledge base article will describe how to ...
Working with Vendor Discounts
Summary This article describes how to update and add vendor discounts in Solatech Focus. Solatech does not maintain vendor discounts after initial setup. More Information During the initial setup of your Focus account a discount file was created and ...