SoLo Funds

            What happens when a loan goes to Collections?

            During the first 60 days before we send an account to our collections vendor, SoLo will make several debit attempts and send communication to the borrower informing them of the money due.  If payment is not received within 60 days of the due date the account will automatically be assigned to our collections vendor.


            Once a loan is sent to collections, the Borrower has the option to pay in-app or directly to our collections vendor.  An additional $15 Collections fee will automatically apply when a loan is placed in collections. 

            When payment is received our Collections partner will keep 30% as their fee and SoLo will pass along the remaining 70% to the Lender.  
            Updated: 16 Dec 2019 08:33 AM
            Helpful?  
            Help us to make this article better
            5 8