When collecting data, it can be helpful to view a task’s previous measurements in order to track its progress over time. Here’s how to do that:
1. On the Data Collection screen, press [Options] > Details Column > Show Previous Measurement.
2. Press [Tasks/Measurements].
3. In the Tasks/Measurements window, under the Columns For All Tasks drop-down menu, check the box for the Details column to allow it to be shown beside each task. Press [OK], then press [Close] to exit the window.
4. The tasks will be shown with the Details column, which displays the time the task was collected as well as the previous value entered for the selected animal.
Alternately, you might want to see all of the previous measurements for a task, not just the last one collected. This can be viewed in Collected Data:
1. On the DC screen, press [Collected Data] > (Whichever task you want to view)
2. In the following window, you can view all previous measurements for that task for all animals, a single animal, an entire group, etc. In the columns, you can see the data’s % change relative to the initial measurements, the preceding measurement, any comments added, the date and time of collection, any triggered alerts, and the user who collected the data.
3. You can even open multiple windows at once for different tasks in case you need to make multiple comparisons.
How Can I View Previous Measurements in Data Collection? (V3)
When collecting data, it can be helpful to view a task’s previous measurements in order to track its progress over time. Here’s how to do that: 1. In Data Collection, press [Tools] > Collected Measurements > (Whichever task you wish to view). 2. In ...
How to Use Display Options in Review Data
On the Review Data screen, it can be helpful to view not just the study days on which data was collected, but also the date and other relevant information. These options can be configured in Display Options. Here’s how to use it: 1. On the Review ...
How to Group Articles in Data Collection
On the Data Collection screen, all articles are shown separately by default. However, you might want to consolidate the articles in a study for quicker collection. Here’s how to do that: 1. Each article has its own column and the animals that are not ...
What Do the Different Highlights on the DC Screen Mean?
On the Data Collection screen, sometimes data is shown with certain highlights to indicate a specific status associated with that datum and/or that animal. To the uninformed user, these can appear daunting. Luckily, there is a legend that can be ...
Study Registry - View (F3) - Edit (F2) - Reports (Ctrl+R) - New Study (Ctrl+N) - Data Collection (Ctrl+D) - Survival Graph (Ctrl+Shift+G) - Delete (Ctrl+Delete) - Refresh (F5) Data Collection - Shifting Down (↓) - ...