How to Open a Gold Standard Registry Account
To open a
Gold Standard Account please send the following documentation to firstname.lastname@example.org
A copy of your organisation's Certificate of
- Your company or organisation's registration number,
registered office address, names of all directors (preferably an official
extract from the registry) and your organisation's website URL.
- A bank statement less than 90 days old from your
organisation's bank showing the address of the organisation.
- A letter on your organisation's letterhead stating that
the proposed account manager has been duly appointed and is authorised, on
behalf of your organisation, to accept The Gold Standard Foundation's
that the individual who has signed the letter is authorised to do so on behalf of your organisation (e.g. director or other senior officer).
- A statement setting out the nature of your
organisation's business, your reason for applying for a Gold Standard
registry account and how you intend to use the account.
- A copy of IDs for the account manager and any users who require access to the account along with their email addresses.
Conditions. See : Terms and conditions - Gold Standard for global Goals
- There is also an annual registry account fee (1000
USD), which will be invoiced upon approval of the application; this is
pro-rata in the first year.
Project Developers who
register their accounts successfully and easily do the following:
- Confirm a valid company address in their registration documents. A
valid address is an address listed on a Bank statement.
- Submit a Bank statement as proof of address.
- Confirm the company address on their registration documents matches
the bank statement address.
- Send the signed Registry term of Use form and Gold Standard terms
& conditions form, without missing one.
all correct documents together as a set.