Available directly within MSoft, the compare module is a fantastic tool. You can see the same body part, before and after your intervention, side by side or even overlapped.
This allows you to validate that the orthosis had the effect that you were aiming for. It is also a great ally to help you determine if and what further adjustments are required.
1. Open the first iMed file you wish to compare (the “before” file).
Files in iMed format are the only ones you can use within the compare module. The file must have been processed before you can compare it. Watch this video to learn how to process your file.
CRANIAL COMPARISON ONLY
2. Use the Add/Edit base plane function. You need to set the base plane exactly at the same place on each scan.
To make sure the base plane is set at the same place on each scan, we suggest placing it right over the eyes.
3. In the left corner of your screen, click on File, then on Compare. Open the second file you wish to compare (the “after” file).
Again, only iMed files can be compared within MSoft compare module. Once you have added the second scan for comparison, they will be overlapped.
4. Use the manipulator to adjust the view for an optimal experience.
To see 3D model’s slices measurements, click on the Show manipulator button. Use the colored arrows to place the models side by side.
5. Compare the measurements in your tools’ sidebar.
Once the result is properly separated, you can have your detailed measurements in your tools sidebar. Click on Global and Compare tabs at the top right corner of your screen. From there, you can have access to the slice and volume measurements you need.
6. Export your data in a complete PDF report.
If you need it, MSoft can create a full PDF comparison report with a single click. In the left menu bar, click on Export PDF to access your document.