Connecting your Realtor.com profile with TT using your Global ID
To retrieve your Testimonial Tree global identifier please follow the below directions:
1. Login to Testimonial Tree however you access your account
2. Click the gear and/or image button in the top right hand corner of the application
3. Click the "Account" menu item which will take you to your account profile settings page
4. On the ride side panel, Copy the ID under, "Connect Accounts" or click on the green button
5. Inside your realtor.com account, you'll want to access your "Profile" and then click on "Recommendations". Then the column on the right will open and then click on ‘Connect’ and enter the GUID from your TT profile in the window that pops up.
Manually Re-submitting Testimonials to Realtor.com
If your testimonials are not appearing on the "Recommendations" section of your profile on Realtor.com, you may need to resubmit them. Below is the process for re-submitting your testimonials to Realtor.com. From your Testimonial Tree account: 1) ...
Integration using Zapier
Below are the steps to access and set up TT's Zapier integration. 1) Use this link to access the TT Zapier app. The current URL is: https://zapier.com/developer/invite/89658/b7a76e42cea5a4ad1251998d144be49b/ 2) Clicks on the "Login to Accept Invite" ...
Using the 3rd party review site standalone workflow
This article shows how to use TT's 3rd party direct workflow as a standalone without survey. Traffic directed to this url will be recorded and redirected to 3rd party sites flowing the rules setup in the TT backend. Here are the parameters ...
Using The Meta Data Tab for Images re. Sharing Testimonials to Facebook
Facebook published an informative article here: https://developers.facebook.com/docs/sharing/webmasters Though all the pertinent information is in that very informative and detailed article, here are the bare essentials to help you with what we, ...
Finding Your Survey ID (for Account Administrators)
After logging into your corporate/top/parent level account: (1) Find and click "Surveys" on the left-hand side in the sidebar (2) Find and click "Manage Surveys" from the drop down menu (3) All of your surveys will be listed here. Find the ID you ...