RE/MAX Marketplace: Purchase & Account Setup
Testimonial Tree in RE/MAX Marketplace:
1. Sign into RE/MAX Marketplace and search for Testimonial Tree
(use your MAXCENTER credentials)
Login to Marketplace using MAXCENTER credentials
Login to Marketplace using MAXCENTER credentialsRE/MAX Marketplace > Client Management > Reputation Management > TestimonialTree
2. Navigate to "Editions & Pricing" and select a plan:
Editions & Pricing
A. Purchasing for yourself (BLUE)?
- Select "Individual Agent" Basic (1 user)
B. Purchasing on behalf of others (RED)?
Click into "Manage" to bulk purchase licenses on behalf of the right profile (i.e. team, specific office location or an entire brokerage) and then select the corresponding plan (red). Please note that Marketplace will always default to your personal profile. After you purchase you'll be able to assign licenses to individual agents at the corresponding team, office location or any agent at the brokerage.
- "Team" Basic Plus (2-9 agents)
- "Single Office" Pro (10-49 agents)
- "Multi-Office" Pro Plus (50+ agents)
3. Agents Begin Setup to Get Started:
Select Editions & Pricing Plans
Individual Agents - Go to My Apps to access Testimonial Tree and walk through setup.
4. Walk Thu Setup Wizard:
My Apps Menu Click Testimonial Tree to sign into the application
Individuals will be prompted to login to authorize Testimonial Tree to connect your 3rd party review site and import reviews.
- Confirm your information (name, phone, headshot, etc.)
- Google My Business (GMB)
- Facebook Recommendations
- Zillow Reviews
- Add individual Testimonials
5. Add Testimonials & Reviews to your Website(s):
- Your Website (Widget)
- Booj Website (Enable)
- Realtor Profile (Syndication Partner)
- Enable other popular application syndication partners i.e. Cloud CMA, CMA Toolkit, MoxiPresent, Spacio (see support help for more info on how to turn on in settings). See our Knowledge Base.
6. Begin using Testimonial Tree:
- Collect Testimonials and Reviews
- Share Testimonials on Social Media
- Monitor Results
For Brokerages or Teams assigning user licenses to agents:
1. Sign into Marketplace
2. Toggle to Brokerage profile in the drop down (defaults to agent profile)
3. Click applications menu
4. Hover cursor over Testimonial Tree app icon gear icon will appear to assign user licenses to your agents
5. Agents will receive an automated message from Marketplace stating they have been assigned application access and link to access application via Marketplace (Single Sign-on). Testimonial Tree will also send an automated email to the agent's RE/MAX email with links to setup wizard & getting started training videos and support articles and how to submit a support ticket if needed. Assign user licenses to agents
Getting Started Videos: Agents
Support requests can be sent from within the application "HELP" or you may send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org (response is typically within 24 hours or next business day EST time USA).