How to do a Pay Rate Override

How to do a Pay Rate Override

1.) In Enter Payroll, click Show / Hide Columns and put a check in the Override box (if this column is not already in Enter Payroll)

2.) Click anywhere inside Enter Payroll to make this column go away

3.) Enter in the one-time pay rate in the Override column on the desired employee

    • Related Articles

    • How to Make a Pay Rate Change

      Click Employee List Click on the name of the employee  Click Pay Types Click Inline Edit on the pay type that you would like to change Enter in the new hourly rate Regardless if you are a T&A client or not, enter in the effective date (usually first ...
    • How to View Employee Pay Stubs

      1.) Click Employee List 2.) Click on the employees' name 3.) Click the drop-down arrow on Pay History 4.) Select from Current Year, Prior Year, or All 5.) Click the check date in blue to view the stub ​
    • One-time Adjustment in View Totals

      In Payroll, click 'View Totals'. If you need to do a one-time override for an employees' pay rate or gross salary pay, select the pay type to the left, which will show which employees have that pay type on the right. Enter in either the one-time ...
    • How to Add an Employee Into Pay Grid When Rehired

      Click Payroll, then go to Enter Payroll. Click the green plus symbol 'Add EE'. Select the by clicking the drop down arrow. Select the Pay Type with the drop down arrow. Click 'Add'. You will receive the below message. Click 'Ok'.
    • How to Create an ESS Login

      Below are instructions to set up a user ID to go online and view/print up your paystubs or w2 anytime. The Employee Login is: or go on, click employee portal, then click on View Pay Stub – Phoenix ...