ARTICLE: Student Wellbeing Plan
Student Wellbeing Plan
Reach allows you to maintain Student Wellbeing Plans as part of your student profile, record keeping and records management procedures.
To access the Student Wellbeing Plan go to Dashboards > Student Summary.
1. In the student Summary Dashboard select the Wellbing Plan menu item.
2. General comments about the student can be recorded.
3. Focus Points or Wellbeing goals of the student can be recorded.
4. A formal Wellbeing Plan document or other documents can be uploaded to the student's profile
5. Wellbeing notes or regular review records can be recorded over time and displayed in the Wellbeing Plan profile. These records can be produced as a report which can be downloaded or exported from Reach.
Other tools in Reach that can help you manage your student wellbeing management include:
- Integrations with third party providers like Komodo, Skodel and Flourishing at School let you display results from these providers in your student profile view in Reach.
- Student Report Cards module lets you build your own Wellbeing report that can be easily shared with parents or maintained for staff viewing only.
- Reach's new Grading module lets you capture Wellbeing scoring cards for students at any time and record this to a table which records results over time.
ARTICLE: Viewing Student Pastoral Notes
Understanding and tracking pastoral information for students is a vital element of keeping them safe and accountable. Once pastoral notes are entered into Reach, you can view historic pastoral records a few different ways. When an individual ...
ARTICLE: Student Summary
Student Summary Dashboard The Student Summary is the Dashboard to view the collated information of individual student profiles in the Reach Portal. The goal of the Summary dashboard is to provide a holistic view of student activities, display all ...
ARTICLE: Create Pastoral Report
Find it: Pastoral Management > Create Pastoral Report Clicking on the Create Pastoral Report option will open a new Pastoral Report form for you to complete. This form allows you to create a pastoral note involving one or more students in both ...
ARTICLE: Reach Staff Primer
Reach Student Life Management system is the global leader in student management for boarding schools. It provides a comprehensive set of features that helps boarding schools to manage their duty of care. This document is designed to provide a quick ...
ARTICLE: Pastoral Points
Pastoral Points is a simple scoring mechanism that is integrated with the submission of your pastoral notes. It allows you to to allocate point scores for some or all of your pastoral note categories as they are submitted, allowing you to benchmark ...