Submit a Ticket
REACH Boarding Help Center
How to Create a Host from Staff View
Create a Host
To Create a Host as a Staff in RE:
1. Goto People Management > View Contacts
2. Click New Contact
When creating the new contact, please be sure to include, First Name, Last Name, Email, Mobile and Default Language for the host.
1. Select the Role of Host
2. If you have HOSTS logging into REACH, assign them a Username (usually an email address). If HOSTS are approving by email, leave Username field blank.
You need to associate a boarder
1. Click New Association
2. Person to Associate is the Name of the Boarder
3. Type of Association is HOST
4. Allow Communications is set to YES for the Host to receive an email to approve a leave request.
Be sure to save BOTH the Association and the newly created user.
This newly created HOST is now Associated with a Boarer and will appear in the dropdown the next time a boarder applies for leave.
adding a host
adding an association
creating a host
Updated: 29 Sep 2017 05:22 AM
Help us to make this article better
Create a New Staff or Faculty
Creating Group Leave Events
HOW TO: Add a new host to your child's account.
Creating Duty Report Categories
Setting the Groups Managed for Faculty members and Leave Approvers
Help Desk Software
by Zoho Desk