Email communication has changed the way we do business today and having the Zoho Mail Add-on within your Zoho CRM system empowers you to have this important communication channel level the playing field between you and the big businesses. With the Zoho Mail add-on you can now manage all your customer correspondence within your Zoho CRM account. It helps you to automatically track the email conversations that you have with your customers and associate them to your leads and contacts in CRM.
Permission Required: Users with Zoho Mail Integration permission in their profile.
- Centralize all customer information and email correspondence inside Zoho CRM.
- Associate customers' email conversation with CRM data (leads, contacts and potentials).
- Share and update customer-specific emails with other users within the account.
- Send and receive emails simultaneously in CRM and your favorite POP3 or IMAP enabled email client.
- Email tab inside Zoho CRM.
- Send and receive all your emails without leaving Zoho CRM.
- Share customer emails with colleagues (emails from selected records or all records).
- Thread view of Email conversations.
- Get quick email notifications of the emails from prospects and customers.
- Integrate with Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail and any other POP3 or IMAP email services
You can either choose from one of the popular email clients to set up your email account or use POP3 or IMAP to configure your email account. The popular email clients provided are: Zoho Mail, Gmail, Yahoo Mail, Microsoft Outlook, and Office 365.