edocr Leads App displays Document Leads (who viewed, read, downloaded, commented and forwarded your documents) when used with App #3 - edocr Docs App.
2. Setting up and Usage
The App can only be added to a Page by the Space Admin. Once added, anyone who has access to the Space can use the App.
- Create a new Page or use an existing Page, as you see fit.
- Add #App 3 (see instructions)
- Select App from your internal App Store (listed under Documents).
- Click Add
- Select a Document on #App 3
Please note that during high traffic periods, edocr may take a longer time to display documents.
Visit DEMO Site and enter email@example.com on App #3 - edocr Docs App. Then select the Document "We belong together - The Case for a United Kingdom"
4. Interoperability with other Apps
This App depends on App #3, which should be added to the Page first.
- Takes a Document ID from App #3 and displays associated Document Leads including:
- Display document thumbnail (larger than on App #3)
- Display document title
- Display the avatar of the Document Publisher
- Displays avatars of those who have commented
- Displays avatars of leads (who interacted with the Document)
- Display the age of the Document
- Display total Document Views (number of times Document was accessed)
6. Screen shots
Above screen shot displays the followings: