1. Open Safari. Other browsers, such as Chrome, won’t work for this.
3. Tap the Share button at the bottom of the page.
4. On the bottom row of icons, scroll over until you see Add to Home Screen and tap this.
5. On the next screen, choose a name for the link on your home screen. You’ll see the link so you can confirm it, as well as the VR favicon that becomes its “app” icon.
6. Now just tap the new app on your home screen, and it will open the website in its own navigation window, independent of Safari.
1. Open Chrome.
3. Tap the Menu button and tap Add to homescreen.
4.You’ll be able to enter a name for the shortcut and then Chrome will add it to your home screen.
5. Now just tap the new app on your home screen, and it will open the website in its own navigation window.
This video show you how the short cut and emergency reports work.